The Magurans

The Magurans

Monday, February 9, 2015

Star Student - Read All About Me

This week, William is the "Star Student" of his Kindergarten class. In addition to being the line leader and calendar helper all week, they have special activities and projects for the star student to bring in every day. Today was "Read All About Me" day. We have been working on his poster a little bit each day for the past few weeks. He had to include some basic facts like name, birthday, school, and family members.  He also needed to include some of his favorites: 

Color: Orange 
Animal: Giraffe
Food: Macaroni
Book:  Boxcar Children
Sport: Soccer
Part of School:  Recess
Thing to do at Home: Play with Mom

Some Special Facts about William:
- He is going to Disney World
- He likes to rollerblade
- He has bunk beds

I show others I care by being nice to them.

I am a star because I am nice to my family.

No comments: