The Magurans

The Magurans

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Toolbox and Autos

On Saturday, Phil and William drove to Detroit to go to the auto show. They parked downtown and took the People Mover all around. They spent about 3 hours at the auto show. William's favorite part was climbing into the back of the SUVs to see how the third row of seats went down. They stopped for dinner in Ann Arbor before heading home. While they were in Detroit, Alex and I went to Grand Rapids so Alex could do some woodworking with Uncle Ken. The Hofmeyers gave him a woodworking kit for Christmas and Alex wanted to work on one of the projects. He decided to start with the toolbox because "I need a place to put my tools when I work on the other two projects." Very logical. He had a lot of fun in Uncle Ken's shop! He has been carrying his tool box around every day "just in case I need to fix something."

No comments: