The Magurans

The Magurans

Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter

We had a very nice Easter. It started with Alex sleeping from 9pm - 4:30 am. Very nice! He actually slept 9 - 4:30 for two nights in a row now... we're hoping it is the new normal.

Will woke up around 6:45 and was excited to see that the Easter Bunny paid us a visit. He did his egg hunt while Alex was still sleeping and had a decent helping of chocolate to start off the day. We went over to Aunt Mara and Uncle Ken's house for brunch around 10am and William was able to hunt for more eggs there. In the afternoon, we played outside with bubbles and sidewalk chalk. Will also went for a couple bike rides and went to the playground after his nap. His favorite Easter candy is still M & Ms.

I'll have Easter pictures to post later. Will was playing with my camera adaptor and I couldn't find it this morning to load the pictures onto my laptop. Here are a couple I took of the boys on my phone (Will actually asked to have his pic taken with his brother)




























































No comments: